Same love, different face.
Thank you to Andrew Toynbee for giving me
the other side of Liebster.
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."The Rules:
1. If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Then answer 11 questions and generate 11 new questions for the people you tag.
3. Tag 11 more Bloggers.
4. The person you tag must have less than 200 followers.
1. I am currently twenty years old.
2. I have the strongest passion for Australian music and have seen most of my favourite bands six or seven times.
3. Love the Scottish accent.
4. My younger sister is my disagreeable opposite, though I would do anything for her.
5. I change house every week, usually living out of a suitcase.
6. Love to cycle.
7. My first car is my baby, I named her Nebraska Jones after a song, my friends call her a death trap, and almost every part has malfunctioned/ broken at some point. (I still love her)
8. I am a bit of a committment-a-phobe and specialise in indecision.
9. I live for the sun, craving those 30 degree days and going to the beach. I can never wear enough layers for winter.
10. Favourite movie is Hot Fuzz, I prefer action over chick flicks.
11. I have wanted to be an author since I was four years old, writing stories about the Easter bunny and a pirate captain named Stef.
1. Has any book made you go ‘wow’ as you’ve completed it?
Most do. Especially the Bartimaeus trilogy by Johnathon Stroud which has always stayed with me.
2. From where do you draw inspiration for your stories?
Distracted daydreams during classes or long drives, photographs that spark the stirrings of an idea, and especially music.
3. Do you listen to music when you write, or do you prefer silence?
I have taken to always listening to music, usually songs recently added that have caught my avid attention. They just keep the imagination flow going, constantly shifting your writing atmosphere.
4. How has blogging changed your writing or your outlook towards it?
Honestly I didn't think it would, it was just going to be somewhere to record bits, I can barely remember the beginning. And then I discovered flash fiction. To say my outlook has changed would be an understatement, most of my days are spent pondering my next flash.
5. What is your favorite food?
Icecream for sure. And mash potato.
6. What finally prompted you to attempt your first novel?
Having spare time really. I started a story, and lost it, literally. Mentally worked on another, and discarded it. Finally I committed to writing the kind I love to read, and wrote pages of it. I still love to read those, I love my characters undeniably and try for the courage to sincerely develop it.
7. Dogs or cats – and why?
Dogs forever, I love looking into their eyes and feeling that companionship, running with them in the park and feeling their excitement, and they're so fluffffyyyy.
8. Naughty books – all the details or leave the story at the bedroom door?
With applied taste, its interesting how many synonyms are employed to skirt the detail.
9. What is your current WIP about?
Ummmm... it's my characters and their glorious conflict, its about freedom and betrayal and faith and archery and deserts and castles and a little bit of magic I suppose.
10. Has a movie brought you to tears for any reason?
Not one I can remember... though the show Deadwood brought on many, its so delightfully sad.
11. Do you prefer to write at home or elsewhere?
I prefer to hash something out at home if I'm going to do it properly, but there are a fair number of ingenious ideas cluttering my mobile and iPod from when I'm on the go.
For tags and questions check out the next Liebster Awards,