A blogfest to encourage reflection and maybe a little recklessness, Jamie Ayres has challenged us to record our own 18 Things bucket list for her upcoming book;
- Buy my own house, with my own garden and furniture and memories.
- Go backpacking again, probably Asia this time.
- Work and live in London.
- Always read, and always enjoy it.
- Set aside time for artistic endeavours, sketching, painting, mosaics.
- Be a photographer, travel to amazing places, get those amazing shots that never seem to work on a digital camera.
- Always find my way back to those true mates, you know who.
- Write that WIP, because I love reading what there is of it, and I never want it to stop.
- Tell myself I can.
- Keep trying to find that peace.
- Think about opening up. But not too much. Maybe just a little.
- Drive a Porsche 911 GT3 or Turbo, black with a red spoiler.
- See The Grates live, because Patience is an amazing front woman.
- Never stop loving Triple J.
- Make my career worth it.
- Actually learn how to play guitar and piano, because I am not a reliable teacher.
- Buy a motorbike.
- Dont kill my family, and maybe run less. Or more.
Check out her book, other lists, and sign up yourself.
And keep up what I have so far,
I wouldnt change it.