Mar 5, 2014

March



I'm not insecure.

I'm trying.

But for me these are the same things.

I try not to try so nobody will see me fail.

Especially here.

It terrifies me to think of failing here.

Because it matters so much, if people were to look down on it, I might stop trying.

But I won't.

Because I'm not insecure.

I'm writing.


Sometimes work overwhelms me, and then there's study to do, people to connect with, bands to chase.  I don't always have the time to tend to this blog like I should, but I am constantly breathing these stories, trying to write.  Thanks again to everyone who sticks around.
from sjp.

4 comments:

  1. A great post. I sometimes hide because I don't want folks to see me fail either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for perseverance! I totally get being away. That's why I limited my blogging, because I really needed to get other things done. BUT, that said, it's been painful, tearing away to spend so much less time here. Painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way to go. Just keep going, and let all the other stuff roll off your back. Write is the word. I shall go do the same momentarily.
    Best,
    Silvia @
    SilviaWrites

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...